Some of you have been on my LinkedIn webinars before. At least one of you got a call from a recruiter one week after making the changes I suggested — just from listening to the webinar! Want to hear the recording of my last webinar? Click on How to Write a Killer LinkedIn Profile.
Your next opportunity to hear me present LIVE is this Wednesday, April 6, 2011 at 12:00pm Central time.
Why would you want to attend this webinar?
If you are a professional in any industry, you simply can’t afford to have a mediocre LinkedIn profile. Your potential employers will all be scrutinizing your profile, and you want to make a great impression. In this webinar, I will take you through the most important sections of your profile and the most important strategies for getting found.
• Why care about LinkedIn?
• What’s the point of 500+ connections?
• What should I write in my headline to get found?
• What should I write in my Summary?
• What are LinkedIn applications and how do I use them?
• How do I add LinkedIn’s new sections to my profile?
• How can I make the most of LinkedIn groups?
Join me and Robert Shindell of ilostmyjob.com to learn the answers to these questions – and make a “Killer” impression on the people who find you on LinkedIn.
Wednesday April 6th –