How to Write a KILLER LinkedIn Profile… and 18 Mistakes to Avoid
By Brenda Bernstein
Downloadable PDF Format
*with Unlimited Lifetime Updates!
In Kindle Format
– Don’t have a Kindle? Download a Reader!
This e-book contains 18 strategic tips PLUS 7 Bonus Tips on how to get found on LinkedIn and get the results you want!
- Improve your search rankings
- Impress visitors with an eye-catching photo and background image
- Build connections with etiquette and ease
- Showcase your strengths with an effective, unique LinkedIn Summary (examples included!)
- Make the most of your Experience and Skills sections
- Optimize format and structure
- Share valued activity updates
- Utilize special sections to your advantage
- Leverage LinkedIn’s Jobs function
- Give and get persuasive recommendations
- Publish on LinkedIn
- …and more!
Follow The Essay Expert’s advice, and you will create a frequently visited and highly effective LinkedIn profile.
If you want to identify and strengthen any weak points in your LinkedIn profile, How to Write a KILLER LinkedIn Profile is a must-read. Follow The Essay Expert’s advice, and watch your LinkedIn activity skyrocket!
Brenda Bernstein is the Founder of The Essay Expert LLC, a company that constructs powerful LinkedIn profiles that get people and companies noticed. Some blog articles by Brenda:
Your LinkedIn Profile Summary: How to Distinguish Yourself from Your Company
Your LinkedIn Profile: 10 Most Common Errors and Omissions
Baffled by choosing keywords for your LinkedIn Profile HEADLINE?
100% Complete LinkedIn Profiles: A Dilemma for Job Seekers
How to Bring Your Personality into Your LinkedIn Profile!
The Magic LinkedIn® Formula
How to Publish Long-Form Posts on LinkedIn
Harassed on LinkedIn®? Take these steps to prevent and stop it now.